--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> > >
> > > That is interesting that this version is back again on the internet. The
> > > clip of this in DWtF evidently was edited in a way snipping out of the
> > > film the movement's top leadership over to the right on stage seated at
> > > the table.  Was probably some intense negotiation over the fair-use of
> > > this in the DWtF film at all.
> > >

> > I remember seeing this video originally and also empathizing with Bevan's
> > agitation before he up and splits.  What a silly mess this TB'er in his
> > robe and cap made for all.  Lynch rose and acquitted himself and it took a
> > game courage for Hagelin to sit it out. But Sweet Jeeesus holy cow.
> > This part of the scene being edited out was something I noticed and did not
> > like in the documenting part of DWtF.  It was a moment in our story.
>
> " It's the kind of thing you expect to see on South Park but not in real
> life. "
>
> Chuckling on the above line quote. Literally, Out LOUD Laughter!
> I swear the more things like this happen, the more sane I feel about how I
> view my own situation and someone pinch me, if I start acting weirder. PLEASE!

Great links for researching.  Thanks also for the wiki-leaks link.  I had
forgotten those were there. Those wiki notes were TM in the years of the 00's.
The WikiLeaks site:

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:United_States

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Series/Transcendental_Meditation_July_2009

As a means of keeping some of the things straight I like the older time-line
under this FFL post: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/321464

That was a kind of project that Maharishi would pour over the detail with.  It
is fun to read the triumphal language of it.

-Buck in the Dome