> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I already regret having ever made the post. I should have
> > listened to Barry. Well, Robin, I suggest we both delete
> > our respective dialogues here, and just forget about it,
> > yes? It never happened. Were others were quoting our posts,
> > we just ask Alex to delete, you agree? I will be waiting
> > for your agreement.
>
> BTW, for the record, you don't "just ask Alex to delete"
> somebody else's post because it quotes yours. You can ask
> the person who wrote the post quoting it to delete their
> post if the quotes really embarrass you. But they don't
> have to comply with your request.
>
> (I'm sure khazana knows this and is just being ironic, but
> others here may not realize it.)
>
> <snip>
> > Could be an interesting alternative to the sugar syrup
> > initiation rituals certain cliques employ here (you know, the
> > love bombing)
>
> You really have to feel bad for someone so cynical and so
> twistedly paranoid that they see one person's compliment
> to another person for a good post, or just friendly back-
> and-forth, as "sugar syrup initiation rituals" and "love
> bombing."
>
> But maybe this was just ironic mockery of Barry and Curtis.
>
> Because otherwise, we'd have to call khazana a hypocrite:
>
> "Share, I admit I lurked a bit while I was away, and I
> really noticed that you have developed a voice of your
> own. I really liked how you stood for what you had to
> say. Bravo!"

So, what is sugar coated in the above quote? I noticed she developed a voice of
her own, having her own opinion, trying to avoid cliques, what the hell is
sugar coated about noticing it?

> "Thanks Barry, and so do I look forward having dialogues
> with you. While I was away I read, once in a while (on
> my phone), you, I read Xeno, I read Curtis, I read Share."

What's sugar coated about saying that I enjoy somebodies dialogues? And what is
sugar coated about *stating* whom I read, even without making a judgment (the
judgment just being implicit)?

Judy, get a life. You are living in lala-land.