--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > If it's about Barry and Curtis, it's just ironic mockery
> > > if about herself or her fellow groupies (girlish guys
> > > included) it's twistedly paranoid. Seeing the world through
> > > the eyes of Judy Stein.
> >
> > I suspect your problems with English are getting in the
> > way again there, khazana. Or maybe it's your problems
> > with understanding what irony is.
> >
> > Why don't you tell us what you think I was suggesting you
> > were mocking Curtis and Barry *for*?
> >
> > I'm betting you won't have the guts.
> >
> Look, you are annoying. Don't you realize that. I don't care
> about your judgments about my language, you seem to think,
> playing the language card you can tease me, or upset me.

Actually I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You got
what I was saying bassackwards. I should think you'd rather
excuse your mistake by attributing it to your problems with
not being a native speaker of English than having people
think you're just not very bright.

"Look, you are annoying." You crack me up. You try *so*
hard to be annoying and only manage to make yourself look
like an insipid jackass.

Especially when you attempt to take on Robin, of all people.

And of course I was right. You *don't* have the guts to say
what you thought I was suggesting you were mocking Curtis
and Barry for. You've realized you got something badly
wrong, but you don't have any idea what it was, and you
don't want to look any more stupid than you already do by
putting it out there and having me correct you.

"I don't care about your judgments about my language, you
seem to think, playing the language card you can tease me,
or upset me."

Uh-huh. You aren't the least bit upset. We can all see
that, khazana.

<snicker>

Look, you had a chance when you came back this time to
start over again with a clean slate. But you didn't; you
immediately began to take digs at the folks you caused
trouble with before. How very spiritual.

That hasn't worked out so well for you, has it? Why
don't you just run off and play with Barry instead,
leave the big folks alone?

 You are trying this again and again. I meet many people, some English, some
American, some teachers. Almost all say my English is good.