--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sharelong60" <sharelong60@...> wrote:

> Hi Mr. Soss, this is an experiment in that I've yet to reply via archives
> before.  Anyway, on a recent MahaSaraswati day the first person I saw was Dr.
> Vernon Katz walking along the road on his way to Patanjali Dome.  I
> considered that sighting a great blessing.  Thank you for posting this which
> gave me a sweet laugh out loud. Share

Share, I always take a fond delight seeing Vernon come in to the Dome. He is
like a last of the Mohicans.  Honorably venerable he's an old guy now and
looked out for.  He was an old guy when I was a kid.  I've known him and read
him since I was seventeen.  Now again it is special to come out after the Dome
meditation and drive back home towards the farm listening to the local radio
show reading of verses from his Bhagavad-Gita.  It's all a pretty Utopian
context.  Someone asked of me at this conference I was at in New York State a
couple weeks ago, "How do you live in Fairfield?".  I laughed.  "Simply and
richly", I answered.
-Buck