 From: Dick Mays <dickm...@lisco.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Status Report on Maharishi Yagya to Support
Labeling of Food Containing GMO

Forwarded from: Alex Green <dracgr...@gmail.com>
Date: October 29, 2012 9:44:04 PM CDT

Dear Donors to the Maharishi Yagya to Support Labeling of GMO,

Again our thanks to you for both your concern for the dangers of GMO especially
in food, and for your recognition of the power and effectiveness of Maharishi
Yagyas.

As of Sunday we had reached over $2500 in donations and over 30 donors, still
far short of the required minimum but quite a lot in just 3 days of the website
being put on line.Visits to the site continue and we will update the website
every few days to attract more viewers. Quite a number of people were not able
to log onto the website. Our webmaster has made several changes but the problem
persists.

For that reason we will also send out an email with all of the pertinent
information fromthe website and see if we can increase our donations. We'll
send this to you again with the request that you forward it to friends.

We have also been trying a strategy of informing some of the leaders who have
been actively involved in organizing passage of proposition 37 of the value of
Maharishi Yagyas with the goal of getting their PAC's to donate for the Yagya.
There has been some good enthusiasm for the concept of Yagyas, One of the
founders of the labeling initiative emailed back "Wow" after seeing some
information on Yagyas and hearing about their use to end the cold war.
Unfortunately all of the PAC funds have already been fully committed to the
plan of action for the last days of the campaign. We are still pursuing this
from a different angle.

In the next email we'll send you an updated report on the status of "The Great
Food Fight" as some have called it, and some links to important articles and
analyses of the campaign.

Again Thank You
Jai Guru Dev