I'm always so flabbergasted at the LACK of apparent interest in the GMO issue,
and am, at least, glad that the TMO, or whatever, is plugged into this deep
issue....  I registered to vote this year for the main purpose of VOTING FOR
PROPOSITION 37, in CaliforNya    !!!!  This is happening now and I am so
psyched that California is going to "David-Goliath" the deep pits of
Monsanto......  12 states have tried to pass legislation to label GMO's and
have all failed......  WE WILL WIN THIS ONE, I predict it--- mark my werds....