 From: card <cardemais...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 6:36 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to those who use a handle on FFL to noozguru

> Triguna told me I'm pure pitta

Just occurred to me, could it that for pitta-s it's easier
to awaken kuNDalinii, than for vaata-s and kapha-s? From
YKU:

44-45(a). Then Agni and Apana come to (or commingle with) Prana
in the heated state. Through this Agni which is very fiery, there
arises in the body the flaming (or the fire) which rouses the
sleeping Kundalini through its heat. (Translated by K. Narayanasvami
Aiyar)