--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> I think he is talking about certain other people Share and
> not himself.

Just to be clear, I definitely include myself in the
list of lamos who read this forum. :-) The only excuse
I can come up with for it is that like Bhairitu I do
it mainly for entertainment; his characterization of
this place as the "Funny Farm Lounge" has never been
more accurate than in recent days.

Then again, I also admit to occasionally watching *other*
soap operas, such as the popular American TV show "Revenge."
I find that they give me insights into the mass mindset
of Americans, and the silly things they obsess over.

In particular, if Share is wondering whether I consider
her as much of an attention-seeking Drama Queen as the
others participating in embarrassing ego-dance, my answer
is an unqualified "Yes." She's doing as much as anyone
else to perpetuate it. In my experience, nothing erodes
a person's character or reputation more quickly and
effectively than constantly feeling the need to defend it.