--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Steve, I understand how you could have come to the conclusions below.
 With Share's love of words and logic, I thought she had the ability
to take raunchy's questions more seriously, so I figured that this
response was a choice on her part and I perceived it as a blow-off. Â
It is likely she was in a hurry and she has explained to me that I do
not understand the word "stress" correctly in TM-speak. Â This is
undoubtedly true. Â I apologize for using the words dismissive and
demeaning - that was impolite of me. Â Perhaps she can invoke the
hopopo prayer for me; it's been awhile since that graced the forum. Â
Compassionately, Emily. Â P.S. Â I have to go, but I will hold
kind thoughts of you today in my heart. Â
Much appreciated.  I will try to do the same for you.

> ________________________________

demeaning.  Raunchy was being very up front and considerate in
her post to you and you provided no information at all about what you
think.Â
> Are you referring to Share's reply to RD about stresses which accrue
due to childhood, or any other trauma one experiences? Â And you are
saying that Share did not adequately answer this question?

> Is is not clear to you that this question from Raunchy, (which I
assume was sincere) Â was answered in a completely reasonable
fashion.

> Even from TM protocol we know that stress has a
physiological component.  This is not a matter of conjecture
right? Â What more needs to be said.? Â And of course this is just
what Share said.

> For some reason you seem to be keeping up a full court press on Share,
Em, which is fine. Â But it should be of something material, not a
trivial matter that makes it look like it is you who are
harboring a grudge.

>  You exited stage left again.  Are you one of those
people who hold grudges for life?  Thank you for your kind
thoughts for my Thanksgiving.  It was absolute hell despite the
advance preparations I made and I will never do another one with either
of my beloved parents in this lifetime, quite seriously.  There
is something about a dinner table in our family that is not a good
thing.  Luckily, I have gained immeasurable perspective from
participating and reading everyone here at FFL, including you. ÂÂ
Luckily, raunchy posted that lovely poem about rutabagas. ÂÂ
Compassionately, Emily.  ÂÂ

> > ________________________________

etc. has such to greater or lesser degree.  And they got it right
when they said that the later ones to go are the real biggies.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  You too,
Emily in case your lurking.

> > ________________________________

wanting to say to you for a few days.  Which is, I think a lot of
us in Fairfield are living a new kind of good life.  Consequently
I rarely if ever feel like a victim.  Even childhood traumas I
recognize as opportunities to balance out karmic debts.
Nonetheless such traumas leave their influence in the form of chemical
and or structural glitches in the physical body, even in the physical
component of the psychology, the brain and nervous system.ÂÂ

> > Share, I'd like to better understand what you tell us in this post.
Are you saying that due to childhood traumas you have a
chemical/physical "glitch" that effects your psychology and physiology?
Do you believe the research you cite indicating parental abandonment
causing elevated stress hormones permanently effecting the brain applies
to you? These are issues that seem personally important to you, enough
so, that you would raise them. I understand if you want to keep your
medical history private. I get the part about Fairfield being a place to
heal and you are doing your very best to do so. I guess what it comes
down to is that I don't know what your gliches are and how exactly you
believe this effects your life.  Are you offering this post to help us
understand your interactions with people on FFLife or in real life? If
so, how so?

> > > To cite just one example, there is research which indicates that
in a child whose father goes away for a year, the level of stress
hormones in the body stays elevated for a year even after the father has
returned.  In turn that long term elevated level does something
seemingly permanent to the brain.  I say seemingly because I do
believe there are powerful and natural techniques for healing even such
seemingly permanent damage.  Anyway, these glitches must first be
recognized before they can be addressed and healed.

> > > This is all simply to say that I don't feel like a victim of
anyone or anything.  But I do recognize my glitches and I pursue
healing them.  But because I can pursue healing them, I don't
feel like a victim at all.  Just the opposite, I feel very
fortunate.

> > > Now to fold in the Antifragile post:  I feel grateful for
Fairfield because it is a place where I can fairly easily deal with
these glitches and still make something of a contribution to
others.  Obviously some people have few glitches.  Perhaps
they are the ones who thrive in places like NYC.  But I believe
that the world needs all kinds of people.  FF has all kinds,
including Jeffrey Smith who is world renowned opponent of GMO and those
who are in the Dome 7-8 hours a day and those who are retired and
frequent the cafes.ÂÂ

> > > FF offers a new and very good kind of life.  FFL hopefully
helps me integrate all that goodness.  Off to Dome and thank you
(-:  ÂÂ