--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
> > >
> > > What will be your next explanation for passing on rumours that are
> > > as dead as the sardines in my refigerator?
> >
> > Clutch the pearls! You, of all people, actually have dead little
> animals, packed with superior quality protein and bioavailable long
> chain omega 3 fatty acids, in your fridge??????
> >

> Who asked for your opinion ?? I feed sardines to my Irish Wolfhound
> as food-supplements. If you disapprove just rattle your diamonds.

Oh, I heartily approve! I'd eat them myself, if not for my absolute disgust at
the taste of oily, fishy-tasting fish, despite having grown up on the Jersey
Shore, with its plentiful bluefish. I'm just surprised that you would have any
kind of involvement with dead animals as food, even if it is for a pet. My
vegan niece and former sister-in-law feed their dog and cat vegan pet food,
which I find very strange. IMO, that's like me converting to Islam and making
our two female kitties wear burqas.