> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dang Judy what took you so long!
> >
> > Let's see.
> >
> > Home life is pretty good.  I mean three teenagers, but
> > sheesh, not bad at all.
> >
> > Business problems? Cash flow is always an issue,
> > but overall things have been pretty good. But yes,
> > business is stressful.  But no more than usual.
> >
> > Stomach troubles? I'll be honest Judy, I would really
> > love to lose a few  pounds, but eating is so satisfying.
>
> Consider the source, Steve. This is probably more
> projection, coming from someone who possibly hasn't
> had a day *without* "stomach trouble" in a long time:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chron%27s_disease
>
> Just sayin'. Read the symptoms. They explain a great
> deal about what might make someone like this.

Interesting. even if the disease is in remission...

(There is no cure for Crohn's disease and remission may not be possible or
prolonged if achieved. In cases where remission is possible, relapse can be
prevented and symptoms controlled with medication, lifestyle and dietary
changes, changes to eating habits (eating smaller amounts more often),
reduction of stress, moderate activity and exercise, .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chron's_disease )

...it could have led to a certain psychic meme, to an attitude which sees in
combat and aggression its main objective.