--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > What are you talking about? Not even a month ago he defended
> > > the existence of demons.
> >
> > Read it again, khazana. Pay attention to the context.
>
> Nope <sight> I read it several times, and I am not really
> talking to you here, I am talking to Robin, so STFU, and
> leave it to him if he wants to respond or not.

(What does "<sight>" mean here? Appears to be gibberish.)

Don't tell me what I may or may not comment on. This is
a public forum, and I don't give a rusty nail who you think
you're talking to. And obviously Robin can respond or not
as he chooses.

You are getting WAAAAAAY above yourself here, khazana. You
aren't that smart and you're seriously lacking in insight,
plus which you have your difficulties with English, as I've
pointed out before, and you all too often lose track of the
context of a post or don't get it in the first place. You
are not in a position to lay down the law to anyone about
anything.

> > > Yet, he posted it in the form of a challenge, and that is
> > > very inappropriate.
> >
> > Very much au contraire. He did not post it in the form of a
> > challenge.
>
> That's debatable. It was repeated by you and several others
> here as a challenge, and still is. So, own up to it.

It was not repeated by me here as a challenge, and I don't
recall anyone else doing so. You either misread something,
or you're lying. Prove me wrong. Quote the posts.