On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Xeno,
>
> I always read your posts with much amusement and you never disappoint me
> with your robotic responses to any issue. It's as if you were narrating a
> documentary on human behavior on National Geographic. And then Share
> offering her gratitude for your support. Poor woman, she doesn't realize
> that men like you can never offer women any true empathy, love with your
> robotic, cold hearted dispassionate analysis, men like you can never tune,
> adapt yourself to the moods of a real woman. I suppose it's too late for
> someone like you who mistakes a graveyard for real silence to understand a
> truly alive person like me. I was like you not too long ago and here I am
> grateful to my ex for challenging me to look at my robotic, heartless,
> intellectual behavior and put it in its right place.
>
> Love,
> Ravi

Dear Xeno,

I just came back from the beach. Suddenly a thought struck me - that
there's no way someone can be as cold and heartless as you are. Perhaps you
are dead and in heaven now. Being the intelligent man you are you perhaps
created an incredibly sophisticated, powerful software that perhaps reads
all your emails and sends these robotic responses and you are having a good
time up there in heaven at all of our expense. I'm sure your software will
automatically reply to my post with an incredibly robotic, cold, heartless,
dispassionate response.

Love,
Ravi