Okay.  Yes she does much of what you say.  At other times she appears so
deferential to Judy, that that comparison came to mind.  I retract the
comparison.  But as to the other entity in the relationship, Shift, the
ape, I still reserve judgement.

I like the raunchydog. (at least most of the time anyway)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Steve, you can't be serious. Â Are you being ironic? Â Raunchy
puts out some of the most creative, ballsy, insightful, and individual
posts here. Â You don't think she can think for herself? Â

> ________________________________

donkey in the The Chronicles of Narnia.Â
> The one who was so easily manipulated and couldn't really think for
himself. (and that is putting it mildly)

lurkernomore20002000@ wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
> > > it's
> > >

> > > Whatever you say Ravi. Whatever you say. And evidently that is the
> > > attitude you must have shown to the judge, because from what
you've said
> > > here, and on other forums, you got nothing, and she got
everything.

> > Pay no attention to Steve, folks. He's just jealous that Ravi's I.Q.
is over 100.