I figure after the pin pops off my grenade we will have about 3 seconds
to go "oh shit".

That last impression should make quite a nice imprint. It will
instantiate all the warm, loving relationships we enjoy here on FFL.
Even better, that "oh shit" will cause us to avoid needless
bickering in our next corporeal lifetime, since unlike FFL, we will see
that even verbal actions have consequences.

Then because we've been meditating for years, we'll be reborn in
the heaven of savitarka-samadhi lovers as two-fisted soma drinkers at
the banquet of the gods.

But not everyone will be happy …

Robin will be displeased that there isn't only one god and will
declare, "I see the truth with my inner heart and I don't
deserve this. This is definitely not the Unified Field"

Steve will be back on earth thinking "what a bunch of fools –
serves them right".

Share will say, "I didn't plan it to come out this way so it
isn't my fault. It says that in the opera."

Judy will pronounce, "Is this just a drunkfest? Where's the
Sturm und Drang around here? Anyway, do I have to point out again that
you are completely wrong?"

Raving yogi will warn everyone … "See that Devi there? She's
all mine - so fuck-off you retards."

Emily will say, "Where's that stage? Can't we have some
opera here to go with the soma?"

Alex will say,"This is the opera".

Barry will be back on earth repeating, "Dude, I told you they would
all drink the kool-aid … hey babe, you want a sip?"

Wolf Baiter will be shouting over the racket, "I want that chariot
they keep singing about. You know the one that circles the worlds with
each lap! This is so boring."

Raunchy will say, "No matter what, it's still fucked up."

Willy will announce to everyone, "It was better in the Gupta empire
`cause they knew that Shakya the Muni already had done it all and
had just returned back to the mantra … the Saraswati mantra."

Finally, when the soma runs out, emptybill will say .. "Yeah, let them
eat cake."