Most definitely, this is true--not just objectively, either. He has a terrific
secret animus against Christ and Christianity--I noticed this in all the hours
I studied him live and in every video, every audio tape. *And he communicated
this contempt to his teachers*--each and every one--even without them knowing
it.

No, Curtis read him perfectly here. He conveyed a sense of the inferiority of
Christianity to Hinduism--and it was impossible not to catch this and
appropriate it for oneself--as a TM teacher. It still persists probably in
almost every initiator and ex-initiator.

But Maharishi's hatred--it was deeper than Curtis's--who at least feels he is
detached in the perfection of his religious belief: *There is no God*. With
Maharishi, that antipathy went down as deep as the Crucifixion itself.

This is the unmistakable impression I got from tracking Maharishi very closely
on this matter, Michael. He even reacted to all the teachers singing "Silent
Night" to him one Christmas.

Robin