Good Point. Because the desire for spiritual liberation must transcend its
means, eventually. And the way to do that, as the Talking Heads famously sang,
is by, "Burning Down The House". The only purpose TM serves is as a mechanical
device for transcending. Nothing more. A possibility to fulfill the goal of the
seeker.

But all the TM in the world won't get anyone anywhere, if THEY DON'T WANT TO GO.