> Raunchy, your comment "keep my family out of this" wherein you address me as
> if I'm a serial killer was way out of line IMO.  And the sad thing is, you
> know it too.  You just don't have the guts to admit it.  As if your shallow
> and cleverly negative comments about John Newton weren't bad enough.
>

> I know that I need healing.  I have said that over and over.  And I follow
> through.
>

> Look at the very last sentence of this post of yours, Raunchy which is based
> on a theoretical non event with someone you haven't even deigned to meet in
> person, tho you could have easily 3 times this year.  See how desperate you
> are to twist and hide the fact that what I'm saying in the first paragraph
> above is true.  That you made a mistake.
>

> Basically you want to make John Newton wrong because you want to make me
> wrong.  So you and wts can be right.

OK, I had another very busy day, no time for this FFL stuff. I am catching up
slowly and I am working my way up from the morning posts. But I am going to
pull rank here and tell you that you need to drop this wts idea you harbour, it
would help you out a great deal just to do this one thing. Look, I was there
for God's sake, and you just sound ridiculous, like some parrot that was taught
a phrase and it has no idea what it means but that parrot just keeps repeating
the same thing over and over. Do you even know what WTS stands for? It was only
a small portion of time that WTS was even part of what Robin was doing, a
couple of years. There is no World Teacher, there is no seminar. It ain't
happening. If you think what is going on here at FFL  resembles what went on
around Robin 26-36 years ago it is like comparing a donkey to Secretariat, MIU
to Harvard, Justin Bieber to the Rolling Stones.

No one's buying this Share. Let it go, move on, figure it out, surrender your
ego, stop looking for backup from those who know as little as you do about all
of this. Your first baby step is to resist putting the letters 'w', 't' and 's'
in sequence. Now I gotta go, there is more to read, I'm only at about 12 noon.

  Thank you for once again proving my point.