Okay.  okay.  Let's try this again. You backslid a little Ravi, but it
looks like you're back on track.  Baby steps, baby steps as they say.
You went and got yourself all slathered up with butter again a few posts
back, but let's see if we can get you cleaned up.
Grab ahold of this rope. We're going to have a fun ride through the
butter, to the washdown.  Say "bye butter, bye butter, see ya, wouldn't
wanna be ya"
Good, we're back at the washdown.  Scrub, scrub here, scrub, scrub
there, and a couple of ladi das.  (that's from Snow White by the way,
in case you didn't dial in to the culture that early.)
Okay, all clean.  I'm giving you a clean bill of health.
See ya on the flip side, little buddy. (oh, that's from Gilligan's
Island, in case you didn't dial into the culture that early)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Wait a second Dr. Dumbass - am I reading this correctly? I'm sure your
> supporters are laughing their ass off but I see this as another
example of
> your ill-will on a internet forum.
>
> Perhaps Alex is right and these fine gentlemen's valor and generosity
is
> triggering you off?
>
> As Steve so delicately stated it - that perhaps you need some
> self-reflection as well.
>
> Steve will vouch for me as I say this - Curtis and Barry are role
models
> for all of us here. Their sweetness, gentleness, kindness, respect,
> chivalry towards women; the strength of character, honesty, integrity,
> self-reflection they display in all their interactions with the men.
>
> You message is nothing but pure malice Dr. Dumbass - as Curtis said -
you
> are out of control and a crazy person.
>

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM, doctordumbass@... <
> no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > A Passion Play (abbreviated version)
> >
> > Curtis On The Cross, to Ravi: Thou puttest vinegar in my mouth.
> >
> > Barry, next to him, and upside down: Lick my butt-crack! Lick my
> > butt-crack!
> >
> > Ravi: I'm gettin' the fuck outta here!
> >
> > Amen
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula chivukula.ravi@
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes Curtis baby - I completely agree with you and Barry baby.
> > >
> > > Dr. Dumbass and others are full of ill-will, malice, meanness and
hatred.
> > > They are threatened by your innocence, wonder, mystery, joy and
your
> > > incredible sense of awe at this Universe. Your truth and complete
> > integrity
> > > that you bring, any lack of bitterness, misery in every single one
of
> > your
> > > posts. I'm totally puzzled at all this weird energy people bring
on an
> > > internet forum, trying to read motivations out of your posts?
After all