Hey Steve,

You make me sound like a stick up my ass automaton here -lol. I think it was
Byron Katie who said she had no business knowing what other people thought of
her. It took me a while to recognize that, and to accept it (for myself, not
her - lol).

So I enjoy responding to others here, and in my life, though I am no  longer
reactive. In order to be so would mean that I am protecting myself against what
others think of me.

Responding and reacting feel very differently. The first is for clarification,
the second, for protection. And please don't let my cursing be mistaken for
reacting - I just fucking enjoy it!

However, I have been *very* reactive in the past. Insulted people's
professions, and just said some plainly shitty things. Waaaay over the top - it
was fun at the time, as many shortsighted activities are, but ultimately not
who I want myself to be.

And to Curtis, earlier I ridiculed your vocation as a musician and performer,
and lover of The Blues, and I apologize straight up for that. Shitty thing to
do. After the last three years of my life, I *get* the blues.:-) But this isn't
about me. Its about criticizing your love and dedication for something that is
a wonderful gift from you, to many.

Having said that, I really enjoy participating here, with all my quirks. I
adopted the name Doctor Dumbass for two reasons:

1. 'Doctor', because I far prefer a scalpel, now, to a grenade.

2. 'Dumbass', because I never stop learning, nor would want to.

and on that basis, let's us all *Carpe Fucking Diem*!!

Thanks, Steve