"That may be one reason why, to many here, you have so little credibility"

Just fucking speak for yourself Steve baby because this "we" of yours is a
fantasy of yours whereas there's a real "we" out there that thinks you are
REEEEEEEELY STOOOOOOOPID - seriously. I think it's Judy Durga's compassion
that she makes up these cute humorous variations of "really stupid" so you
idiots will not be offended, I always fucking reach for idiots's jugular.