Evidently not.  But it's funny, I can tell you many things about Ann,
Emily, Curtis, Barry, Share, Jim, Ravi, Alex, Dixon, but I can't think
of anything much you've revealed about your life.  Sure, we know you
political views, and, well, its true, you did talk about your issue with
Crones disease, (if I have that straight), but those details are few and
far between given the amount of posting you do.

I stand by my observation that you reveal little about yourself, other
than your stance on current events, and your other posting priorities.