Oh, and Ravi, I have a confession to make.  I do believe you use the
word "retard", in an ok way.  I know that others feel the word should
not be used, but I am not offended by it.  So, I don't want to crimp
your style.  If you feel you need to use it in your responses to me, go
right ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wVagQ_LVd4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wVagQ_LVd4>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" wrote: Ah Ravi, You
are right on cue. I did have a revelation, Ravi, I am thinking you may
feel a little out of place here. You know, the fact that most of us have
some common past or present experience with TM and MMY. Would you like
it if we set aside some time to talk about Amma issues. We can talk
about the guy who died while being in police custody after allegedly
approaching Amma in a threatening manner. Or we can talk about possible
misappropiations of money by Amma with regards to her family. You can
decide the subject matter. In fact, you might even want to give us the
questions you would like us to ask you. And we can respond, "Wow Ravi,
that is so insightful", or "Ravi, can you elaborate on that?" And then
after a time, we can go back to our normal discussions. What do you
think? We could call it the "Ravi Hour", or something. --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote: "That may be one
reason why, to many here, you have so little credibility" Just fucking
speak for yourself Steve baby because this "we" of yours is a fantasy of
yours whereas there's a real "we" out there that thinks you are
REEEEEEEELY STOOOOOOOPID - seriously. I think it's Judy Durga's
compassion that she makes up these cute humorous variations of "really
stupid" so you idiots will not be offended, I always fucking reach for