Yea, the Mayan thing has been in the back of mind for about ten years,
or ever since I read one book by Jose Arguilles, and a couple books by
Barbara Hand Clow and Barbara Marciniak.  I really enjoyed those books.
Barbara Hand Clow's book talked about the earth going through a photon
band at this time.   Who knows.  Anyway, I feel these years have been
transformative for me.  But for all I know it could just be the wisdom
one gets as they get older.

But with everything that's been going, I've been trying to stay more
centered.  For me that means staying a little more disciplined in my
thoughts and not getting too stressed.

And I had been doing a pretty good job, I think.  So, I was disappointed
that I let myself indulge in a little frustration, and a touch of self
pity this morning.  I've got far too many blessings for that.  And yes,
Ravi, I must admit, I too feel a connection with Devi, and I know those
indulgences don't go over too well with her.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:

> I figure I was unstressing after the big liftoff at noon with the
Mayans (-:

> ________________________________

morning, getting ready for work, I was getting my coat out of the closet
and my wife was close by checking the mail. Â I had to step to the
side of her where there happened to be a desk lamp we had recently
purchased at an estate sale. Â I knocked it over and it broke, and I
had a mini tirade.  I apologized to her, and proceeded with
my day. She of course had done nothing wrong, and my tirade wasn't
directed at her, but just one of those, "why do I have to fight so hard
for everything little thing" type of tirade.Â

> Anyway. Â In better balance now. Â Got to be.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm, must be something in the planets.  I bashed into my
Mom's glass coffee table with my knee.  Had to apologize to her
afterwards for the cussing that ensued.  Hope you feel better
soon.  I bet that Carol O of Bat would know who has crutches.

slipped on the ice and hurt my knee.