--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> Breaking Bad, Justified, and Dexter are the only ones on your list that I
> watch, and of those, the final season of Dexter was the biggest
> disappointment. Justified was good, but not as good as the season with Mags
> Bennett. Breaking Bad was excellent, as usual.

I also thought it was Dexter's last season but he will be back next year. They
really stretched credulity this year. Deb became a co-conspirator and shot
Maria...WTF? If Deb helps Dexter collect blood slides or stabs one of his kills
up close and personal next season, they've jumped the shark fer sure.
Regardless, love Dexter.