Another funny coincidence in all this in terms of astrology.....One of the
primary planets that rules over spirituality, Saturn (ketu is the other), is
not only a planet that rules over spirituality, but also discipline,
responsibility, humility, and working.  You would think that groups of people
who identify with spirituality would be the most disciplined, humble, and
productive individuals.

seekliberation