 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:18 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What is the TMO's concept of 'Heaven on Earth'?

> I wish you would write a book about your experiences with
> the TMO - guys like you and other old timers are living
> repositories of history - after all the TMO was a world
> wide movement and M probably the most successful con
> artist of the 20th Century - I hope you will tell your
> story one day.

Sorry, not much chance of that, for many reasons.
I wasn't really around all that long, and didn't have
all that much close contact with Maharishi, just more
than some because of the Regional Office/State Coordinator
thang. Curtis would be a better bet to write about the
TM movement than I would, at least from the non-TB
perspective you're speaking about.

On another level, I have so Been There Done That with
writing about studying with a spiritual teacher than I
hope not to repeat the experience in any incarnation. :-)