Om Dear Seek,  TMO Heaven on Earth has been Quite well described here.  Jeezus
X-mas just what the puck you been reading here; you can not get through all
that personal bickering stuff that dilutes the real spiritual here that ought
to really be carried off-line between folks privately?  Y:ou obviously missed
this:

"Since time immemorial the creation of Heaven on Earth has been the highest
aspiration of religions. All religions teach, however, that if Heaven is to be
created on earth, it can happen only by having enough individuals whose
consciousness is fully developed; that is, individuals whose consciousness is so
expanded that it becomes one with the supreme intelligence of nature which
permeates the whole universe and upholds all of creation."

What else did you miss?  The Cultural Revolution?
-Buck

Om and take a look at this if you need some review, it is Maharishiji straight
Heaven on Earth.  HOE.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>