--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> Interesting how Ann and Emily react negatively to almost everything Share
> writes, but no one else does. Are they seeing things in Share's posts that
> aren't there because they continue to dislike her?

I know, I'm awful. But I just can't shake the impression that Share, although
maybe not a pudding head, likes to come across as just pudding enough to seem
benign and harmless which she may well be. However, I am not the best candidate
to appreciate the damsel in distress charade. It just was never my shtick. And
I must admit, I am under developed in the spiritual seeker department. I mean,
I don't even know what jyotish or neuroplasty really is. I'm a complete and
utter New Age failure. But you never know, Share and I could be bouncing
together blissfully one day in that Dome there in FF. 'Infinite possibilities',
was that the phrase?