I love everything about this post.  Ann, this is how an arrow hits the
target and penetrates the bullseye.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:

> It was not an official sign by the TMO.  There was no they
involved.  The sign was put up by an anonymous someone on the
bulletin
> board in the coat room of the women's Dome where other life
transitions such as births and
> weddings and birthdays and anniversaries are announced.  That
person was expressing their own opinion about Triguna's death occurring
on Jan 1, the day when many are beginning the traditional week of
silence. Â  Â  Â Â

> Yes, I know the world I inhabit.  And you do NOT know it,
Turq.  You merely continue to project onto it your own unresolved
stuff.  Stuff from decades ago.  Ok, I have unresolved stuff
too.  But at least I have the good sense to recognize it and do
something about it that I think is benficial.

> For God's sake, man, get over the TMO already!  It's a new year
and all that is ancient history.