--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:

> There IS a relationship only insofar as two things happened on the
same day. Other than that it would be a stretch, in my opinion, to
believe that he waited to die or was ordained to die on the same day as
the first day of silence (whatever that is) and that that would be
somehow auspicious. I also agree that the question "why" is not asked
often enough. It seems there are a lot of 'faithful' at FFL; not that it
is a bad thing but I prefer faith tempered with a healthy dose of
questioning.

I took it as being no more coincidental that when it rains during a
funeral, or when a birth takes place on an exceptionally sunny day.
Merely an observation, that's all.