--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
<snip>
> This particular cyberstalker accomplished her purpose.
> She got a bunch of people badmouthing her intended
> victim. My bet is that she'll leave if they stop,
> because she doesn't really have anything else to say.

She is not a cyberstalker, and the only reason the thread
got started is because you jumped on her and badmouthed
*her* for her informational post without knowing Thing One
about the situation and proclaiming a number of things
about it that weren't true.

In the process, of course, revealing your gross hypocrisy
and then lying about it. Fortunately you didn't get away
with it, but your antics attracted enough attention that
a thread about Knapp ensued--and now you're attempting to
blame her for the thread you started. She'd have left
after that single post if you had left her alone. But
then you'd have had nothing to make a big fuss about,
would you?

There is apparently no limit to how low you'll go, Barry,
to make yourself feel Important and Superior.