--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:

> Dear Em - yes I got it after Alex's hilarious post. Just
> spending time with my family, all mundane tasks here seem
> to involve so much drama that you don't have time for cyber
> dramas :-) - not to mention all my family drama. Will send
> more pictures later.

To be honest, Ravi, I admit to having read some of
your posts from this vacation, and I have wanted
before to remark that I feel it's done you a world
of good. Whether it is a result of being with your
family, or having touched base with India again, or
just the passage of time, your posts during this
pilgrimage have been the most grounded of the entire
time I've been exposed to you on the Internet. May
this trend continue. Good on you, guy.