Judy, well here in FF I'm at least 19 hours away from the ocean, etc.  So 3
hours away is relatively speaking, like living on the beach.  Like that like
that.  Except since you are ON the beach, maybe not.  BTW thank you for nugget
about TM courses being advances rather than retreats.

Ravi, it's just wonderful to see you looking and sounding so happy.  Whatever
family dramas there are, I hope they resolve quickly and easily.

Judy, I didn't pick up that turq was being condescending.  I thought he was
expressing something mushy the way that guys sometimes do.  A little awkwardly.
 But I really liked that he made the effort.  Unlike that Bob Price who is just
an old grumpy boots IMHO.  Hanging on to old grudges in which he did not even
participate!

Nabbley, I think Merlin is a boy's name.

John, I did vote.

Alex, please do not allow the inventor of the bulemia machine to join FFL.
Thank you.

LaughingG, I tried Matthew's work for about a month.  It did not resonate.  But
I have friends who think he's the cat's meow.  Which is a very strange phrase
if you ask me.

This week I've been taking some workshops with Paul Wong artofneutrality.  Very
wonderful stuff (-:

I'm also reading a very funny book by Ellen DeGeneres.