"Ravi, it's just wonderful to see you looking and sounding so happy.
Whatever family dramas there are, I hope they resolve quickly and easily."

Thank you dear Share - no there's nothing to resolve - from my end anyway,
I quite relish dramas. My exaggerated and dramatic displays of irony laden
emotions, antics are hopefully being registered. And - as always sincerity
is being met with reciprocal sincerity.