Look feste37 - clearly you have  no sense of humor either....after a script
from Share straight out of "Real Housewives of Somewhere," why can't it be
commented on? If there is something about Share's mental health we need to
know, please alert Alex or someone who can discreetly send out emails.
Otherwise, I really enjoyed this from Share, honestly, it made me laugh...and
Ann's comment too....and not because I am holding a grudge - I got over her
last slam mail yesterday.  I am laughing "at" her, but not meanly, and maybe
she intended this as such, who knows.  Remember, we are interacting with words
here.  If Share had a sense of humor, she would laugh as well.  Maybe she did?

>________________________________

 her very own handicapped parking space.
>> >  That's where she keeps her Saturn.  Which is white BTW.  Thank God not
>> > a creamy white which is associated with the Moon.  But more of a Venus
>> > white which is good for vehicles.  Yay!
>> >
>> > Whew!
>> >
>> > Anyway, where was I?  Oh yes, my Mom's Saturn.  Which is actually funny
>> > because my Saturn is in Cancer which is ruled by the Moon which is
>> > associated with Mother in jyotish, astrology, and on all Batgap interviews
>> > (-:
>> >
>> > And the Moon in the 6th does aspect Saturn.  And I am writing this on
>> > Monday which is ruled by the Moon...Life, you gotta love it!
>> >
>> > Yikes, where was I?!  Oh yes, my Mom's Saturn.  Which is officially now
>> > falling apart, meaning it's one expensive repair after another including
>> > recently a leaky gas tank.  Various gagging gasping people have been
>> > mentioning the gas smell to her for about 2 years.  But who's counting?
>> > And guess what?  Saturn, the corporation not her car and not the planet
>> > either.  At least I don't think so.  Anyway, Saturn the corporation
>> > which we have to also recognize is a person I guess, has gone out of
>> > business so she has to take car to grumpy gas station owner in West
>> > Annapolis.  She bakes him and his wife cookies every Christmas but that
>> > hasn't seemed to make him any less grumpy.  I bet his Saturn is very
>> > screwed up (-:
>>
>> Wow, what/who do we have to blame for this? Sugar, Wong or the moon and
>> stars?

 world