 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:06 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Legal fight over calming technique lacks harmony

..hear the butterfly wig-love in this word. Tenderness of heart and sympathy
Poignant is the feeling of a human heart that recognizes its essential
humanness in another.

And already my mind wanders to a moment that is not Now ,tear-ing open my
chest, to reach into my hrydiyam and cry with loving tenderness and a twinkle
of the giggling bell of impermanence,
.."How poignant!"