AAhhh yes Nollywood
http://www.southerninnovator.org/index.php/component/content/article/1-c\
reative-econ/9-nollywood-booming-nigerian-film-industry
<http://www.southerninnovator.org/index.php/component/content/article/1-\
creative-econ/9-nollywood-booming-nigerian-film-industry>

Journey To Self
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ssj_jyczQ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ssj_jyczQ>
..but now i have to re-gain my beauty or was it sleep?
Whatever..and ever
...BTW  may you may help me some day with my follow up
problems--Thunderbird I do have installed as you advised...OK later my
dear Alligator

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:

> I was watching a rather amateur zombie film the other day.  Acting
> wasn't bad, cinematography not bad but it ran almost 2 hours and
didn't
> need to.  It could have been trimmed quite a bit in the editing phase.
> I kept watching seeing whole little segments that could have been cut
> and move the story line along better.
>
> I have more fun watching movies from other countries because I like to
> see stories set in other cultures.  It's interesting to see how their
> productions strapped with a low budget can still get something good
out
> using "economy of means."
>
> There's a documentary about Nigeria's film industry which is one of
the
> world largest.  But it's all very cheap and distributed on VCDs.  Talk
> about "economy of means."
>
> On 02/01/2013 05:06 AM, merudanda wrote:
> > Of course you may ask yourself "How many copyright infringements are
> > going on here?--uups they are  just  butchering of DVD's by
> > Engrish*-speaking-messed up bootleggers mixing movies together- not
only
> > in China BTW.What I don't understand is why bootleggers go to such
> > lengths to make new artwork when there is already tons of legitimate
> > artwork they could just copy and use.. [;)]
> > Here from BuzzFeed   a snapshot of "the viral web in realtime."
already
> > Nov 7, 2010   by Jonah Peretti (who is also co founder of The
Huffington

[http://www.engrish.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/ass-12-hours-a-day.j\
\

http://gizmodo.com/5980730/these-outrageous-chinese-dvd-movie-copies-are\