I was not confused by it, since my first (dirty) witnessing experiences were on
residence courses, and they faded about a day after the course. I was not ever
told that this state was permanent, if experienced. Just the opposite.

Shit, its been 40 years for Bee since the TM daze - He just doesn't remember
accurately.