--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"  wrote:

> > > Yes, and he was Catholic too. People who eat meat get enlightened too,
> > > though not likely Hitler.
> > >
> > > If absolute being is omnipresent as is often said, then nothing should be
> > > in the way of realising it.
> > >

> > Some people have said that Hitler wanted to be a priest and an artist when
> > he was younger.  But the karma of his birth chart made him take a more
> > infamous path in life.  Jyotishis have noted that he had Shakti Yoga which
> > made him an evil incarnate here on earth.
>
> What is the difference between "an evil incarnate" and just a downright
> lousy, cruel human being? Are there such things as evil beings? Or do
> entities take over a human being? Are you an evil incarnate from the moment
> of birth or were you that before? I am curious about this stuff.

Anne,

In Hindu mythology, the hierarchy of beings in the world are as follows:

1.  Supreme Being
2.  Angels called Vishnu dhatus in Sanskrit
3.  Humans
4.  Devil or the Asuras and Rakshasas
5.  Animals
6.  Insects
7.  Plants
8.  Rock

So we can be comforted that humans are higher in consciousness than the devil,
who is often portrayed as more powerful than humans.

JR