On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> White Indian..LOL, anyway a plain ol' dark skinned Indian here MJ and
> mantras are so lame and boring. I would fall asleep - I found more joy in
> singing and dancing, I still do. The last time I chanted a whole 108 times
> because ah, a White Indian/Hindu I loved asked me to and there was no way
> in hell I was going to say no to her.

Heck, I could have tapped into my Brahmin genes, composed a whole 108 names
in her praise and chant it daily for the rest of the eternity.

Repressed and perverted Hindus say that the world is Maya - what bullshit.

Of what use is the intensely subjective love I feel if I cannot objectively
express it to a woman in the context of a intimate, personal, meaningful
relationship.

Oh no I love Maya - I love the objective world where I can express my
subjectivity - my own unique expression.

So yeah I am all for chanting as long as it's not for some fantasized God
or Goddess.