On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM, authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... wrote:
> >
> > especially hilarious because you are pretty light-hearted on
> > here, 'til now, and Barry, like he always does, thought he
> > had found an easy mark, a dumping ground for his general
> > dis-ease.
>
> Not for the first time, either. Obba brings out the
> very worst of his sadistic tendencies.
>
> I highly recommend the commentary by Robin on one of
> Barry's outbursts of sadism directed at Obba January
> before last:

Good ones dear Judy - so this overt display of sadism directed towards Obba
let's us fine-tune his hatred towards women. Of course he apparently hates
strong, mature, intelligent women but at least the kind of woman that
totally drives him into this sadistic rage - so someone funny, witty,
loving, stable. Good to know.