> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > especially hilarious because you are pretty light-hearted on
> > here, 'til now, and Barry, like he always does, thought he
> > had found an easy mark, a dumping ground for his general
> > dis-ease.
>
> Not for the first time, either. Obba brings out the
> very worst of his sadistic tendencies.
>
> I highly recommend the commentary by Robin on one of
> Barry's outbursts of sadism directed at Obba January
> before last:

> Fans of Robin's takedowns will also enjoy two follow-up
> posts of his responding to Barry's impotent attempts to
> brush off the first one:

Ahem. Just back in from a fun day in Amsterdam. Two points:

1. "I might also point out that searching the Web for information
to use against somebody is standard cyberstalking behavior."
- Judy Stein, 11 February 2013  :-)

2. "outbursts of sadism?" ALL that I said about obba, based
on her first dumbass overreaction to the article Alex posted,
was that she was an idiot and ignorant, and that based on
that I could certainly understand why none of the guys she
has flirted with here were interested in her. That's it.
In contrast, THIS is what she posted in reply, going batshit
crazy and claiming that I'd "snipped" (which I didn't). I
don't see the self-defined cyberstalker above pointing THAT
out to anyone. Crazy women of a feather flock together.  :-)