--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Ahem. Just back in from a fun day in Amsterdam. Two points:
> > >
> > > 1. "I might also point out that searching the Web for information
> > > to use against somebody is standard cyberstalking behavior."
> > > - Judy Stein, 11 February 2013  :-)
> >
> > Barry is just kidding here, folks. He knows you all know
> > that citing past posts on the forum is not "searching the
> > Web for information to use against somebody."
> >
> > He also knows the last time he made this absurd claim a
> > day or two ago, he got it even more disastrously wrong.
> >
> > > 2. "outbursts of sadism?" ALL that I said about obba, based
> > > on her first dumbass overreaction to the article Alex posted,
> > > was that she was an idiot and ignorant,
>
> "All that I said..." As if calling someone an idiot and
> ignorant isn't grounds for affront. You see Judy, he
> truly doesn't get it. Barry spits in someone's eye,
> stomps on their broken toe and kicks their dog and
> wonders why he isn't invited to the next party."
> Huh, what did I do?" he asks.

Ah, another loon.

And one who chooses to demonstrate that she cannot tell
the difference between pointing out that someone spouting
idiotic and ignorant opinions is...uh...an idiot and
ignorant.

For Ann, this is exactly the same as spitting in someone's
eye, stomping on their broken toe, or kicking their dog.

Can you say drama queens? I think you can. :-) :-) :-)