Hmmm, shall I give a facetious answer or answer seriously?

Healers - my personal belief is that everyone is the Divine Light, or Pure
Awareness or whatever you want to call it. Everything in manifest creation is
composed of the Essence that we are, so when we create joy and bliss or terror
and horror, we are using the same Divine Essence to create.

Thus if we know what we are doing, we can use that ability to create what we
need to or alter our existing creation. In the final event, supposedly each
person is actually creating their own healing, using that ability of Being to
shift our current physical, mental, emotional or financial circumstance. Some
"healers" seem to have an ability to help people shift more than others, or
perhaps its better to say more people seem to be able to shift in the presence
of certain healers. I think Richard Bartlett is one of those tho he does not
call himself a healer or call what he teaches anything but a means of helping
people to shift their own awareness.

I think this hold true whether the person is a real froo froo faith healer
someone like John of God or a more pedestrian practitioner like maybe someone
who does medical chi gung. So I think it is useful to be around some of the
so-called healers. But a lot of people think that about the hucksters too.

Of course, there are some who seem to have some legit energy and they add a
great deal of hype, like that Australian guy who was so popular in Fairfield a
few years back, the one who said he brings in healing angels in his group
meetings and spent hours talking about Japanese water filters and all the nasty
germs and other stuff one needed to be afraid of.

Channeling is a slightly different deal, I will address that in the next post.