Yeah, the only time I got into channeling was when I cancelled my cable service
and went to broadcast TV. The TV had to search again for all its channels.

Alternatively, making my body into a sock puppet for some spirit out there, has
never appealed to me. Here is a brief clip from the movie, The Other Guys,
where Will Ferrell almost channels Samuel Jackson...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uETsBvisKAA