Ravi, and anyone who wishes to join in,
maybe he lost someone he loved and held very dear, at an early age?  Maybe he
made some commitment and it did not hold? That would explain his following two
main gurus in his life, trying to hide from those feelings. It seems good that
he spends his time with a large happy adoptive family of a house stud, a couple
of women, a child and the passerby's, a few dogs and throw rugs and blocks.
He is lonely, or he would never have posted all that information about his
personal life. :(
Maybe he and Judy used to have somethin goin?
Anyways, I will enjoy his movie reviews, his report on this President Day's
shopping in Amsterdam, as Bhairitu mentioned earlier.
..or could be the Lord gave him a bit smaller penis and he had to focus on more
meaningful short term relationships in the takeout parking section, nearby the
closest window shop dressed in red, white and blue..