Dear Share, putting forth effort to communicate with those that think
differently from you is never pointless, IMHO.  I find it instructive; it gives
me an opportunity to learn different ways to relate, build self-respect, and
Why don't you think I "get you?" Can you provide me with a specific example?
In the example you cite, I didn't respond, Ann did, yet you wrapped me in to
that post.  You might be surprised at what I might "get," if you would be
willing to try to engage honestly.  I will do my best to be honest as well.
You say you "probably don't get Ann or I either."  What do you mean when you
say "probably?"