> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- Ron F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Note: forwarded message attached.
> > >
> > > The Luck of the World
> > >
> > > Global Press Conference,  24.8.05
> > >
> > > MAHARISHI:
> > >
> > > We still have hope in a hopeless world. We are
> > > trying
> > > to gather (big groups)
> > > very soon. But the destiny of the people doesn`t
> > > allow
> > > us to light the big
> > > lamp so quickly so that immediately the deep
> > > darkness
> > > simply disappears. It
> > > is the fate of the people. Fate of the people. But
> > > still I am hopeful. I am
> > > continuing...
> >
> > Well gee, Maharishi. MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T STEAL ALL THE
> > MONEY THAT'S BEEN DONATED TO YOUR PUNDIT PROJECTS, BIG
> > GROUPS COULD HAVE ACTUALLY GOTTEN TOGETHER. I love you
> > MMY, but you're a big ass con artist and crook. Let's
> > call a spade a spade, okay?
>
> I remain unconvinced of this.

  The details may not be correct but the eternal question here is not
about enlightenment, but where are the pundits, the groups of 8000,
and how come King Tony doesn't live in the house that he needed in
such a hurry in Iowa? Where are the TM Mall Stores? Why aren't the
full time recerts getting paid? Long ago there were enough dollars for
the 1st 3 of these items and not only haven't they happened - they
haven't even been attempted. Instead we have a teaching organization
that doesn't teach with 20,000 former teachers, a real estate
business, and the 'Luck of the world'.  What more do you need?

JohnY