Well stated. :)

The paranoia was horrid in those last days. I thought I was going crazy...and I
probably was. My saving thought as I sat alone rocking back and forth on my bed
at 16 years old...my saving thought was, "If I was crazy, I wouldn't know it."
I cling to that thought of logic.

I found my way down the stairs at my parents home and pulled out the local
newspaper in search for help. There was an add for TM. I made the phone call
and was soon receiving my mantra.

I'm not sure if TM was what helped me specifically or if simply taking some
sort of action and replacing the drugs helped. Regardless, that action did help
save my mind and my sanity. (Though some may disagree. haha)

:)
*******